4574 Redmond Place, Sanford, FL
$ Click for current price
3 BEDROOMS | 2 (2 full ) BATHROOMS | 2,042 SQUARE FEET
This is your chance to live in desirable gated Oregon Trace!
This lovely home with 3 bedrooms +den that could be used as 4th bedroom is available NOW!
Upon entering you will immediately notice the spacious feel created by the high ceilings and be impressed by the stunning open layout of this split floor plan! Designer archways, glass covered art niches and plant shelves throughout add to the wonderful elegance of this tastefully upgraded home in top condition. Beautiful tile and laminate wood floors throughout the main living areas add to all the elegance.
The gorgeous kitchen w/ granite countertops, trendy backsplash and stylish white cabinets overlooks the spacious family room w/ gorgeous built in entertainment center. Open the sliding doors and step out onto the fabulous oversized screen enclosed porch. Enjoy your morning coffee in this peaceful private setting overlooking the fenced yard with mature landscaping.
The spacious master is a true retreat and open to the master bath with double sink vanity, garden bath and a large walk in shower. The large walk in closet offers plenty of space!
Tinted windows keep energy bills low during the summer months. The roof was replaced in 2017 and the AC in 2011.
You will love the simplicity and convenience of life in Oregon Trace: 2 minutes from I-4 and 417, 5 minutes to Seminole Town Center Mall, 10 minutes to the Lake Mary business corridor, Colonial Town Park and up and coming Historic Downtown Sanford with all its entertainment, shopping and dining. Zoned for top rated schools!
- Remodeled Kitchen – granite, designer backsplash, white cabinets
- Tile and wood floors in all main living areas
- Remodeled Master bath with walk in shower
- Tinted windows throughout to lower your energy bills
- Oversized screened porch
- Fenced in backyard with mature landscaping
- New roof in January 2017
- AC replaced in 2011
- Carpet in bedrooms only 1 year old
- Spotless and move in ready
- Low HOA fees
- 2 minutes from I-4 and 417, 5 minutes to Seminole Town Center Mall, 10 minutes to Historic Downtown Sanford or Colonial Town Park with all its entertainment, shopping and dining
- Top rated schools
This one will go fast so don't wait and contact us today! Call or text Jose Rodriguez with Charles Rutenberg Realty at 407-340-6458!