5484 Factors Walk Drive, Sanford, FL
$ Click for current price
4 BEDROOMS | 4 (3 full, 1 half ) BATHROOMS | 1929 SQUARE FEET
A gorgeous town home like this doesn’t come along every day – and that’s exactly why you have to snatch it up, because, let’s face it, this one won’t last long!
We can almost guarantee: it will be love at first sight! Because what’s not to love? Here are just some of the reasons why this is THE ONE!
- Private paver courtyard: other townhome owners can only dream of the luxury of having an enclosed private outdoor space but add in sophisticated yet cozy Mediterranean flair of this romantic space and you would never want to lose this lifestyle again!
- 2 car garage: need we say more? Well, maybe just the fact that the garages in this neighborhood are all in the back of the homes making each home’s curb appeal so much prettier, but also the fact that this gated neighborhood never seems overcrowded with cars parked in the streets. We are sure you will notice the difference.
- 4 bedrooms and 3.5 baths: that alone deserves special mention because as you may have noticed, the typical townhome mostly only offers 3 bedrooms and 2.5 baths.
- Downstairs Master Suite: if we had a penny for every time a buyer specifically asked for a townhome with the convenience of at least having one bedroom downstairs, let alone the Master Suite itself. Well, this home offers just that! It’s the coveted “Siena” floor plan (insiders know what we’re talking about here)!
- Downstairs and upstairs living areas: there's a versatile loft upstairs!
- Patio terrace off the downstairs Master suite and balcony off the upstairs Master suite: because there's never enough spaces in a home to enjoy your morning coffee (or evening wine).
- Upgrades throughout: Granite kitchen, Stainless Steel appliances, 42” real wood cabinets, crown molding, plantation shutters (great to keep those energy bills low, but honestly, it probably also helps that this is an "Energy Star" certified home) and immaculately maintained: this townhome is move in ready today!
- One of Sanford’s most sought after neighborhoods: Resort like amenities are not the only reason why this neighborhood is so desirable among locals! Savannah Park is located just minutes (well, actually we could even say seconds!) to 417 and I-4, top rated schools and lots of shopping, dining and entertainment options (walk or bike to Happy Hour down the road at Heathrow’s Colonial Town Park). This neighborhood offers an urban feel like hardly any other and neighbors are currently getting excited about having THE most trendy, up and coming coffee shop in town opening virtually on their property very soon. Yes, you heard that right: Foxtail Coffee is coming to Savannah Park’s shopping plaza! OK, SOLD!!!
A gorgeous 4 bed/3.5 bath +loft end unit townhome like this doesn’t come along every day, and at this price – and that’s exactly why you have to snatch it up! We can almost guarantee: it will be love at first sight! Because what’s not to love?
Upon entering you will immediately notice the open and bright feel of this immaculately maintained home w/ lots of upgrades! The open granite kitchen w/ stainless steel appliances, 42” real wood cabinets and a stylish backsplash overlooks the spacious family room. Beautiful tile floors and crown molding enhance the elegance of this inviting space.
As you step through the back patio door you will be truly impressed by the private paver COURTYARD! Can you see yourself sitting here sipping your morning coffee or hosting your next BBQ? The lush plants add a touch of romance to this unique outdoor living space. From here you can also access the 2 CAR GARAGE.
And here’s the next highlight: The “Siena”, one of the most sought after floorplans in Savannah Park at Heathrow, offers an upstairs AND DOWNSTAIRS MASTER SUITE w/ luxurious master bath and large terrace!
Energy bills are kept low thanks to plantation shutters and its Energy Star Certification.
Last but not least, Savannah Park is one of Sanford’s most sought after neighborhoods, not just because of its resort like amenities. Located just minutes to 417 & I-4, top rated schools and lots of shopping, dining & entertainment options in walking/biking distance this gated neighborhood offers an urban feel like hardly any other!